Saturday, February 16, 2013

Praise the Lord!

Well we have been super blessed this last week! First off, Michael received notice that he got a raise. And not just a simple raise, a raise that is exactly what we needed to finish off the month! GOD IS SO GOOD!!! Then to follow that, I got more hours at the YMCA, which means that any extra that we do gets to go into savings or to pay off debt! Pretty much this just shows me how much God cares about all the little things in our lives. I mean, we knew He would provide, but we didn't know how or when or what we would need to do. And then BAM! He drops something in our lap.

I will say that we are still be cautious with all that has been given to us, but I just wanted to let people know that God has everything in control even when we think we need to control something. He has really ministered into my life and the life of my family in this way.

Baby Peanut is doing well, I go to the doctor for the regular check up this week. I love feeling him kick and move. Sydnee is trying to potty train. I would say we are trying to help, but she mostly does it on her own. They have a time that they take the little ones to the potty at the Y and she tries several times a day. She can hold her bladder forever though. She just hasn't let herself go in the potty...but when she does...well it will be a celebration in our house. My goal is to have her potty trained by the time Peanut arrives!

Well that's about all...hope you are rejoicing with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment