Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baby Girl!

Well I was in for a surprise today! We found out we are having a baby girl in March. Super excited but I did think I was having a boy the whole time. I know Michael thinks the whole "woman's intuition" is false, but I really did think it was a boy. He even laughed at me in the sonogram room because I was wrong! Oh well...c'est la vie! I am super excited about this little girl. I hope she comes out cute! HAHA! We looked at the sonogram pictures and they just don't do babies justice on how cute they will be. We haven't decided on room decorations. I don't really want to do pink. It's all too sweet for me. I am not a super pink (everything pink) type of a person. I am actually leaning towards a more neutral type room. I'll have to look and see what's out there. We also decided that we aren't into the HUGE bows that are larger than the head. I don't mind the little bows or bows that fit the size of the head. Those are cute and we will use them. I also know I can't actually stop people from going completely pink - as my grandmother aptly put it, "what if she likes pink?" If our little girl likes girly things, she can decide that on her own, but I don't have to go completely pink if I don't want to. I think I actually said, until she's old enough to pick things out, I have to look at the room and I want to like what I look at! Ha, my arrogance!

We are so excited about our baby girl! I can't wait to meet her! Only 20 more weeks!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Hulls! I know she will be so cute when she gets here! I'm not much of a pink kinda girl either. I like your neutral idea! I'm also partial to red. I look forward to photos of whatever you go with - baby stuff is cute no matter what the color, right? :)

    ReplyDelete