Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Grammy and Grampa

Daddy and Sydnee having a chat.
Well Sydnee's Grammy and Grampa came to visit over Memorial Day weekend. They hadn't seen our precious girl since her birth. I was gearing Syd up all week for this fun weekend and she just wasn't having any of it. I felt so bad. She cried almost every time they held her! I couldn't believe it! I have passed her around since she was born so she could get used to being held by lots of people and she wasn't having any of it! I don't know what got into her! But we had fun visiting and shopping and just hanging out. Sydnee was a champ, even though she did miss some naps through it all. She was also blessed (as were her parents) with new clothes! Sydnee is dressed to impress now! We are going down in July to see them again, so hopefully things will be better this next time. Here are a few pictures of Sydnee in her new clothes.

Learning how to make raspberries while out getting some Fro-yo
Sitting with Grampa

"Mom, stop taking my picture already!"

No comments:

Post a Comment