Thursday, May 5, 2011

Praise the Lord!

Well my prayers were answered. It was a little scary for me for a day but I am learning to trust that the Lord is in control. I haven't wanted to go back to work because it was going to be difficult to get sitters for Sydnee and it just stressed me out completely. She also wasn't on a super normal schedule and I kept feeling bad leaving her with someone with her and her act up. I just didn't want that to happen. Well Michael got a part time job working on a ranch that some of our friends own. We have been super blessed by this and are able to compensate for my loss of pay during the month of May. I get to stay home! I am so relaxed and happy and actually looking forward to this extended break. I am sad a little, only because I miss my students but I knew I wouldn't be focusing on my job at that time anyway. I mean, seriously, how can I think about work when I have this cute kid? Ha!

We are now working on Sydnee's schedule. She sleeps really well at night. Mostly a 6-7 hour stretch. I am hoping to get that a little more consistent on the time she goes to bed but we shall see. To do that, I am waking up with her between 7 and 7:30. Some days are better than others but it is helping to regulate a long morning nap and sometimes a long afternoon nap as well. I am hoping this will also extend into a regular bedtime in the future. I am also working on how to keep our house clean, sew (for my mom's business and to make a little extra money), cook and just get into the habit of life.

Upcoming events and blogs that will happen soon. Aunt Andi will be here on Saturday. Mother's Day is Sunday as well as Sydnee's 2 month birthday! And our 2 month doctor's appointment is on the 17th. So much to do and see. Pictures will be posted after this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment