Tuesday, August 31, 2010

12 Weeks

Well we had our first dr's appointment today. It went so well! We got a lot of the questions I didn't know I had answered. In fact, yesterday I went to the store to buy a baby book since I didn't know what questions I needed to ask her. Well I asked and things seem to be ok! And I am NOT gaining too much weight!!! She laughed and said people don't need to say things like that! And my back is ok and I should exercise as much as possible for a healthy delivery. But I'm supposed to keep my HR below 140 and I should NOT run a marathon and I should probably walk regularly or swim (might be a problem since I don't have a swim suit or a swimming pool) and eat healthy - Fruit Loops are OK - and enjoy feeling good.

I go back in a month to have another check up. I got a bag of reading material that I have no idea where to start!  We find out the sex in another 8 weeks. We still aren't sure what we are going to do about that. I don't want to find out and Michael does. If we do, we might not tell the name. Basically I want one big secret on the birthday!This is starting to get exciting though. Our baby does look like a creepy alien but I do love it!

Here is our little buddy just chillin' with its legs crossed :)

Here the little dude is stretching its legs...our baby likes to relax!

This is going to be fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first glimpse at the little one! Isn't it amazing to think that God is truly crafting that little body inside of you right now?! I know I'm not very far ahead of you, but if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally found y'all's blog and have it on my list! Can't wait to see more photos and hear all about it! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete