Saturday, August 21, 2010

Baby on Board

Well it's official. We are expecting to expand Hull nation in about 207 days. For those who don't like math (like myself) that means I'm due on March 17th. We are having a St. Patrick's day baby.I hope it doesn't look like a leprechaun. We have been able to keep it a secret for a while. It was harder for me than it was for Michael but we succeeded for almost the whole first trimester. I have been very blessed with the pregnancy. I haven't been too sick. I have been REALLY tired. I could sleep at the drop of a hat. I eat all the time. Good thing I like food...sadly I think I'm gaining too much weight too fast. Oh well. I'm starting to show already. I have a little bump. I don't have pictures yet. I'll get to it sometime. Right now I just feel fluffy and I can't suck my stomach in. Oh well. Michael still thinks I look pretty and that is really the only person that matters for my looks. And this means I get to go shopping!!! New clothes and shoes - haha!!!

I'll keep you posted on the upcoming news and events of the bump. I'll post pictures too...eventually.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! So happy for you and Michael and your whole family!

    ReplyDelete