Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Better Days ???

So yesterday was a better day. Today's lunch could have gone better. I appreciate all my friends who are willing to give advice when I ask and are awesome about it. And they even ask if they are saying too much so as not to offend! It was so nice. However, the others are still talking about all this stuff I don't care about yet! Oh well.

Today was a good day in a way. I got some "new" clothes. My friend Jodee had just boxed up all her maternity clothes and I borrowed some! So excited to have clothes that I can breath when I put it on. So that was super helpful!

And we got our first baby present today! So excited. We got a "baby's first baseball" It is so cute and it fits us! I'm so ready to start looking for baby stuff but I want to do it when I want to and not when the whole world says I should! LOL

Two more days this week...then I can sleep on Saturday! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment