Friday, August 20, 2010

Work in Progress

Just like my life, this blog is becoming a work in progress. I have no idea what I am doing but I thought I'd try. Hopefully it will get better and I will learn a few things about being a blogger. Maybe, maybe not. I might even learn a few things about myself as I go through this...maybe...hopefully.

We have some exciting stuff going on here in the LBK. Michael is finishing his last year of college. Yes, that's right, college. I think he said he's been there for 12 years maybe more, this is the LAST one. YEAH!!! We are hoping he can get a good job and start doing something he enjoys instead of reading boring stuff about politics and STATA ( I don't know what that is). More to come of the exciting stuff!

I just started my 8th year of teaching at Trinity. I can't believe it! I am teaching my 12th new subject since being there. I am not sure if they have great confidence in me or they really don't like me that much. I may be leaning towards not liking me since I got stuck in a closet for one class this year. I'm starting to feel like Adam James. They keep him around Tech so maybe they'll keep me around too. I haven't decided who the Mike Leach is around here though. The crazy pirate leader. I like working for Trinity, I just don't like my closet. Fortunately,  it's for only 1 class every other day. I can handle that! I think I'm going to like this group of kids I have this year. It might be a little crazy at first but we'll work out all the idiosyncrasies as the year progresses. That's about all I got for now.

1 comment:

  1. Look at us all grown up and blogging!! I'm so excited to be able to follow your life long distance!! I can't help but assume that the rumblings and grumblings was Michael's contribution!! Can't wait for the next post!!

    ReplyDelete